Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Dunno Whatever

So this is the first actual blog post I've posted in a very long time. I wanna start by saying that this is just my thoughts and my life and whatever. This blog will contain vulgarity and perversion and the like but you know what? I don't care! It's for me so whatever.

ANYways. I'm just relaxing right now. I hate the holidays sometimes. My family fucking stresses me out. I know I know, everyone's family is stressful. But fuck when you have a family tree like mine where all the branches are fucked up and it's like 3 or 4 fucking trees connected in some weird way, it gets a bit ridiculous to keep up with. I have family with my dad and family with my mom and family with my other mom and then my girlfriend's family and I just wanna explode. I have a room but I don't have a room. I mean I do, like it's mine but it's also my sister's. I'm so grateful to her for this. She keeps me sane in my mad world. I really don't know where I'd be without Katie. Thank you for everything, sis.

So other than all that shit, I just uuuuugh. I don't even know what to say. So much bullshit to say but anyways. Ok so that's all I'm gunna say for now. Peace, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I'll move everything out when I leave, I'm going to just pack everything up and label it all. Sorry you're in the bed and breakfast but....its warm, Love you gnomie we will get through it and get it all organimized and yes thats how i spelled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes family will drive you insane. It always gets larger too when you get older. As you know everyone's family is crazy so at least we are all not alone. I am here if you need me too. :-)

    ReplyDelete