Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Gasp and Hold My Breath


So I've been crazy obsessing over Chevelle lately. I find their lyrics have so much more meaning than 90% of the garbage out today, and it baffles me that they're not as popular as the top song of the moment which happens to be.... (searching) .... We Found Love by Rihanna. Never heard of it.... Ok well I just listened to it. Immediately realized why it's #1: Video includes drugs, sex, violence, and love. Song includes love, a catchy beat, and chorus that is comprised of the title of the song plus a few words (literally a few) and that's it. Nice to dance to. Video is somewhat powerful but with a song that doesn't back it up.
Anyways. I am love love loving the shit out of Chevelle right now. Really that's all I wanted to share. So yeah. You should go listen to some Chevelle too if that's what rocks your boat. They sure rock mine. Freakin Pete and that voice and that face and that lyricism.... oh yes.
Peace, bitches.

1 comment: